Monday 1 February 2016

PHASE I, LOW

I do not own the photograph, though the cover was designed by me.

Before I fell in love with film, photography, art and literature, there was Music.
Describing my interest in Music is basically impossible, but if I can say one thing about it, is that it's always been there for me.

Right, enough with the cheesy and cringy stuff. 


Few years back, I didn't know what to do with this interest that I had. I knew how to sing (maybe) but I never did anything with that. Then 2 years ago, I found myself on Soundcloud thanks to a friend's recommendation. At the time, I was also going through this weird patch where everything I listened to was boring and repetitive. 
Soundcloud was a whole different world. That's where all the underground artists go and hide. 
I definitely recommend downloading or just making an account on Soundcloud if you're tired of listen to the same mainstream music. 
(#hisptersunite lol)

Since then, I have been making a bunch of playlist and I am ready/excited to share it with everyone this year. Who knows, maybe I'll learnt to make mixes and post my own work?
Phase l, Low is the first playlist that I put together. Perfect for studying or just when you've got that melancholic vibe going on. I will have something out next week just in times for Valentine's Day...



- Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment